Summary: A simple, refreshing summer salad with a great presentation.
- 6 Cups Watermelon (Cubed)
- 3 Colorful Heirloom Tomatoes (Sliced into 1/3)
- 1 English Cucumber (Sliced on a bias into 1/2)
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Chopped Michigan Basil (For Garnish)
- Toss watermelon, tomatoes, cucumbers, olive oil and lemon juice together.
- Pour contents into large platter and season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with goat cheese and fresh basil.
Number of servings (yield): 8