Summary: Classic pork loin recipe using apple butter made in Michigan!
- 1 full pork tenderloin
- 1 jar Southwestern Michigan Buttery apple butter
- Salt, pepper & poultry seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry one boneless pork loin.
- Season with Salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Place in roasting pan or 9″x13″ baking pan fatty side up.
- Pour a ribbon of SWMB Apple Butter on top of the loin.
- Bake approximately 15 min per pound, until internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
- Pull from oven and let rest 5-10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with SWMB Apple Butter on the side as a delectable condiment.
Recipe Courtesy of The Southwestern Michigan Buttery.