Chippy, Chippy, BOOM! BOOM!
Our skin-on style puts a little extra “BOOM” in our chip. Something those naked chips just can’t deliver. Although it’s nice that potato skins are known to contain nutrients and fiber, we leave them on just because we love the way they taste.
A family-run operation since 1963, Westborn Market has evolved from a fruit and vegetable purveyor to include meat, poultry, seafood, and scores of local staples and prepared foods.
A is for Apple
When it comes to apples, we’re the experts. Probably because we here Westborn Market like eating them just as much as providing you the best, highest quality fruit our farmers can pick. Here is a helpful list of all the apples we will carry this season and some great uses for each type.
Summary: Granite is frozen without stirring to produce a coarser, icier dessert.
- 3 Cups very strong, brewed black coffee (mi Coffee by Paramount Coffee, Lansing, MI)
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Syrup
- 1 cup Coffee Syrup
- Mix the Coffee syrup with the coffee and freeze in a flat pan.
- With a spoon, scrape into fine shavings into chilled parfait glasses.
- Whip the cream and vanilla syrup together to soft peaks and place a dollop on each serving.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe courtesy of Paramount Coffee, Lansing, MI