Summary: Granite is frozen without stirring to produce a coarser, icier dessert.
- 3 Cups very strong, brewed black coffee (mi Coffee by Paramount Coffee, Lansing, MI)
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Syrup
- 1 cup Coffee Syrup
- Mix the Coffee syrup with the coffee and freeze in a flat pan.
- With a spoon, scrape into fine shavings into chilled parfait glasses.
- Whip the cream and vanilla syrup together to soft peaks and place a dollop on each serving.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe courtesy of Paramount Coffee, Lansing, MI